» Guestbook

94 comments...

1. Catherine Alexander says:

Have had two tattoos done now in your studio..Love them both, but one was very important to me..I had a breast cancer scar covered.It is lovely and has made me feel great I now see beauty where I saw ugliness..Thank you Rea

2. Matt says:

Had my first tattoo finished today by Ferdz..brilliant guy, and very talented..such a great chilled out place, great atmosphere. Thank you my friend..can’t wait for you to start work on my next piece..:)

3. Anja Przybyla says:

Hallo Inka Team,
    Here is Anja the german girl,with the Brighton Pier tattoo.
    I am back in germany and want to say thanks to all,and what you have done for me,you’re all so kindly nice.I feel very well in your Studio.
    Especially big thanks to Ferdz for his great (and fast )work,i love it!
    If i would come back anytime,i am sure we will see again!
    Best regards and hugs,Anja

4. Jack says:

Came in today to get a little added to an old tattoo… I’m deathly afraid of needles and wimped my way through the whole thing, but everyone who worked at Inka was unbelievably accommodating and even made me enjoy the experience as well as the end result. Huge thank you to everyone, especially Joe who did the tattoo!

5. Gill says:

I had my first tattoo on 21 July 2016 and have hated tattoos all of my life. However, after a arduous walk across Northern Spain I wanted to remember it forever. The artist was very respectful and explained everything to me along the way. Thank you Sakura, I love the tattoo and I am sure I will be back for an additional one.

6. paul from France says:

GREAT TATTOO PLACE with kinds persons and great jobs, many thanks !!!
    take care

7. Em Chadwick says:

Just had a tattoo done by Sakura I love it and she was a pleasure to spend the time with and great at making the tattoo an original. Thank you so much one very happy customer.

8. David says:

Hello. I am looking at getting a sleeve tattoo but want one designed for me. This is to cover up 2 current tattoos. Do you design tattoos.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

David

9. Polly says:

Thank-you so much Nathan,

I can’t highly recommend enough! It was my first tattoo and Nathan created something elegantly unique to me and made the whole experience, calm and wholesome.

I think I may have the bug and am planning my next one already!

Polly