» Guestbook

81 comments...

1. Mark says:

Our pleasure.

2. Stephanie says:

I came in today on the offchance that somebody would be free to do a walk-in – everyone was so amazingly accommodating, and Sakura tattooed me – I love it! It’s so amazing and I just want to say thank you so much!

3. Terry stannard says:

Got my first tat today just want to say a huge thank you to Sakura, you was amazing for calming my nerves and the monkey looks brilliant.
    Will definitely be coming back to Inka for my next one.

Thanks for making my first time so good. Terry x

4. Becca says:

Hey Guys,
    Came in on the off chance of a walk in to start my sleeve, and i was so impressed! Nathan sat down had a look at what i wanted and just let his creative juices flow, and the end result is crazy good! Cant wait to go back and get it finished as soon as i can. Had so many people ask where i got it done and who by, the detailing is amazing, well worth the 2 hours travelling each time to get it done by him! The atmosphere in the shop is great to, just as it should be!

Thank you so much! the rest of you guys seemed super cool to, some of the art work is ridiculous :)

5. Ellen Taylor-Kay says:

Came in today got tattoo’d by nayth, he was brilliant relaxed me and my nerves didn’t bullshit about how much it would hurt and the end result was beautiful! I look forward to coming back and finishing off my back piece with him in the future!

6. Gemma Collier says:

Hi there!
    Just wanted to say there’s lots of good things about inka and Mark with his magic laser has helped me get rid of teenage regrets. Thanks Mark, you’re the best!

7. Mark says:

Thanks Deedee,

I will let Joe know.

Regards,

Mark.

8. Deedee says:

Hey Joe,

I want to thank you for your wonderful piece of work. My hand never had so many suitors. Keep up that great work man.Hope to see you soon again to sacrifice my right hand to your talent.

Greets from Belgium,

Deedee

9. Lewis Harman says:

Hey Guys,

I am travelling from Australia end of next month and wanting to get a tattoo as soon as I get over there. Do you offer walk ins? or only by appointment?

Thanks,

Lewis

10. Stephanie says:

Nathan!
    I came in today and and wanted to say how happy I am with my tattoo! Your amazing and made me feel at ease, really took the time to understand how important my tattoo was to me and what it meant..you done an amazing job.
    Your see my face again soon :)

Thanks again Stephanie